TABLE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All tables must arrive before midnight.
2. Tables failing to arrive before midnight will lose pre paid amount and the table (or tables) can be re sold to customers on the waiting list.
3. Tables must be pre paid online a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival.
4. Table bookings do not guarantee entry. Management reserve the right of admission at all times.
5. Any refunds can take up to 10 working days to be refunded.
6. Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the date of the booking in order to receive a full refund.
7. All guests must be over 18 and have valid Passport or Driving Licence as ID to enter the club.
8. All guests must adhere to the dress code and not be intoxicated on arrival to the club.
9. Table bookings must identify themselves to a member of security on arrival at the entrance. The security staff will introduce guests to a hostess who will direct guests to their table inside the club.
10. Please note that for speed of service we strongly advise all guests to pre order drinks to minimise waiting times the busy club environment.
11. Our tables have a minimum and maximum number of guests. Please see table seating guide and should the number of people in your group exceed the maximum number of seats available we ask that you make sure all guests are aware of this in advance.
12. The LED room can get quite busy at times and with only 3-4 seats these tables are usually reserved for smaller groups. Guests usually tend to use LED tables as a base for drinks whilst dancing rather than a luxury, seated table service.
TABLE BOOKING FAQ's
What is the £50 deposit for? This secures your booking, and covers entry for up to 10 people, at £5 per person.
What if there are less than 10 people in our group? We’ll take the remaining money that has not been used from your deposit for entry and add it to your minimum spend.
What if there are more than 10 people in our group? They’ll be asked to pay the guestlist price for entry.
Will my deposit be returned to me? Only if cancelling your booking 24 hours in advance. As your deposit covers entry it is non-refundable otherwise.
What’s the minimum spend, and how do I pay it? This is the minimum amount we require you to spend on drinks on your night out. We’ll ask for payment when you arrive and then your hostess will bring out your bottles.
Do I have to pre-order bottles? You don’t have to, but it does make life easier for you and your group! Send us an email with your choices, we’ll add it to your booking and your drinks will be brought straight to your table once you’ve paid & been seated at your VIP table.
What about mixers? They’re all included with your bottles!
I’m celebrating! What can you do to make sure my night is special? Please get in touch with us! We’ll always do what we can to honour requests & make your night as special as possible.